Sale! Fanatec GT2, ClubSport, Playseat

• Thread starter greekbull
  • 11 comments
United States
Tulsa, OK
greekbull
greekbull
Ok my new setup needs to go. Just don't have the room for it and I've been so busy that I haven't had much of a chance to make use of it. So up for sale I have a Like New complete setup. I will part out or sell as one, you can choose. It all works awesome. All of it will come in the original packaging(hopefully I can get the playseat back in that box lol). So here's what I have:

-Like new perfectly functioning Fanatec GT2 Clubsport package. Comes with the GT2 wheel, Clubsport Pedals, Red Color pedal package for the Clubsports and the Standard set as well, Extra long shifter cable so you can hook it up to cockpit, Shifter set with both a sequential(never even used), and a 6 Speed shifter. All of it works and functions perfectly with both the PS3 and Xbox 360. I can ship it as soon as payment is received. Price: $500 shipped to the lower 48(anywhere else I will have to look into shipping charges)

-Buttkicker Gamer 2 setup. Comes with everything in packaging like new and works awesome. $100 shipped

-Playseat A1GP, Comes with extra Seat Slider kit, G25/27 shifter mount, special Fanatec Shifter mount(pictured), extra Playseat mat, mount for Buttkicker Gamer 2. $400 plus shipping

Pictures:

photo32m.jpg

photo33f.jpg

img09711.jpg

Last edited:
Replied and box cleaned up, thanks!

Edit/update: GT2 Clubsport package and Buttkicker spoken for. Thanks, greekbull.

<does happy dance>

(Anyone want a nearly-new DFGT? :)

Last edited:
Yep the GT2, Pedals, Shifter, and Buttkicker are pending to Leaningcurves.

Let's get this Playseat, Mat, Shifter holder and Fanatec mount sold!

Any idea how much shipping is to 75034 for the Playseat?

Those go for 350.00 including shipping when they're in stock. Granted you have some extras, but it is used.

If you're willing to part out the Playseat and mat for $250 plus shipping I would be interested. Since that should bring the price around a new setup -$50-$75.

If you don't sell that GT2 and clubsports I will buy immediately.

Last edited:
Leaningcurves, I have the signature receipt from USPS from your payment. Was not there to sign for it today. I'll get things taken care of tomorrow.

Thanks!

Any idea how much shipping is to 75034 for the Playseat?

Those go for 350.00 including shipping when they're in stock. Granted you have some extras, but it is used.

If you're willing to part out the Playseat and mat for $250 plus shipping I would be interested. Since that should bring the price around a new setup -$50-$75.

If you don't sell that GT2 and clubsports I will buy immediately.

I just sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Ooops, seems I didn't read the subsequent posts after I initially saw the items for sale. Too slow this time. Greekbull, just want to say your setup was very clean.

Latest Posts

Back