Saleen 620 Black Label 2014

Virgin Islands US
My mom!
press_2014_s620_camaro_feature.jpg

ENGINE:

625-HP 378ci Supercharged 6.2L V8

http://www.torquenews.com/106/chevrolet-camaro-saleen-620-black-label-awesome-far-too-expensive

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2014/7/...-Chevy-Camaro-Saleen-620-Black-Label-7721425/

http://saleen.com/620.html

106efd7042_1024.jpg

Saleen_620_rear_shot.jpg

199878_orig.jpg

413022.jpg

Last edited:
...$100 grand Camaro? You gotta be kidding me. No thanks.

And the thread title should be:

Chevrolet Camaro (5th 6th gen) 620 Black Label by Saleen 2014,

...since in the linked article it clearly says it's a performance package, not a ground-up complete rebuild as is the case with Saleen 'Stangs.

Edit: Oops, looks like I made a boo-boo with generation code. Oh wait, this is a sixth gen, so how come it's a 2014? Didn't Chevy start selling them from this year?

Last edited:
...$100 grand Camaro? You gotta be kidding me. No thanks.
The car's price shouldn't really matter when it comes down to video games...

And the thread title should be:

Chevrolet Camaro (5th gen) 620 Black Label by Saleen 2014,

...since in the linked article it clearly says it's a performance package, not a ground-up complete rebuild as is the case with Saleen 'Stangs.
I put Saleen 620 Camaro Black Label 2014 because that's what Saleen calls the car themselves (check the second link), I was conflicted whether I should've made the thread with the current title it has or with the one you came up with.

I put Saleen 620 Camaro Black Label 2014 because that's what Saleen calls the car themselves (check the second link),
Tellingly, it doesn't.

Saleen calls the car "620", then White, Yellow or Black Label. For pretty obvious reasons - it can't sell a car with a name that someone else has trademarked.

So it's either "Saleen 620 Black Label 2014" or "Chevrolet Camaro (5th Gen) 620 Black Label by Saleen 2014".

It's the former if Saleen actually made it. It's the latter if Saleen just tuned it. It should be quite apparent if it's the latter.

I put Saleen 620 Camaro Black Label 2014 because that's what Saleen calls the car themselves (check the second link), I was conflicted whether I should've made the thread with the current title it has or with the one you came up with.

...I'm trying the Saleen link in the OP but funny thing is, the Black Label link doesn't work - I think it's the Saleen site having an issue or two.

Anyway, after having a look-see at the "Yellow Label" I can safely say, this thing's a tuning package.

Edit: Dangit, hate it when I get tree'd. Bah. :ouch:

Tellingly, it doesn't.

Saleen calls the car "620", then White, Yellow or Black Label. For pretty obvious reasons - it can't sell a car with a name that someone else has trademarked.
Hmm, but right at the tab it's called "Saleen 620 Camaro"...

Anyways, thread title amended.

Anyways, thread title amended.
Well... not really. I mean, changed, certainly - but I wouldn't say amended.

In your research of the car you may have missed this piece of information:
As part of the Saleen manufacturing process, each vehicle is cataloged and serialized with its own unique Saleen VIN

Well... not really. I mean, changed, certainly - but I wouldn't say amended.

In your research of the car you may have missed this piece of information:
Sigh, oh my god. So should it be changed to "Saleen 620 Black Label 2014" now?

Sigh, oh my god. So should it be changed to "Saleen 620 Black Label 2014" now?
If you, the person who researched the car before posting it in here, thinks that is what it should be called, who am I to argue? After all, I haven't researched the car.

Back