Saleen S7 '02~Trade Set Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamerdog6482
  • 27 comments
  • 1,474 views

gamerdog6482

(Banned)
Messages
6,233
United States
Venom, USA
Messages
Gamerdog6482
Hello, fellow traders from GTPlanet. I am looking to trade something for a 2002 Saleen S7. My cars are in my sig. I have glitch suits and JG suits, as well as Gold Chrome. I have every single type of matte paint, and I have multiples of some. On top of that I have 1062 DIFFERENT color chips, as well as more than 30 suits and almost 90 helmets. So...just say what you want and I'll see if I have it.
 
Last edited:
I got one.

I'm looking for suits and helmets that end in 24, Passion Pink chips, or Crystal Galaxit Black chips.
 
Can you wait until next week wednesday?
 
I can send one on Sunday instead of doing guess the car seeing as you'll probably win it anyway.:lol: any preferance as to colour?
 
You won gamerdog at my contest. I have a saleen :sly:
 
gamerdog6482
Intetesting...no.

Yeah, sure. What do you want in return?

I was just kidding:sly:
 
What colour is the Cerbera Speed 6 in your ocd?
 
What colour is the Cerbera Speed 6 in your ocd?

Odd question. But the answer is Iced Teal Metallic, which is like baby blue.
 
Intetesting...no.


Yeah, sure. What do you want in return?


Do you have one of this cars?
Low mileages and 0 switches is important.


Jaguar XFR '10
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Toyota Supra SZ-R '97
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00
Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Callaway C12 '03
Honda Odyssey '03
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
 
I thought your quote was directed to me..? but I don't need that one anyway..

@Starlight I have a few of those..
 
gamerdog6482
Hello, fellow traders from GTPlanet. I am looking to trade something for a 2002 Saleen S7. My cars are in my sig. I have glitch suits and JG suits, as well as Gold Chrome. I have every single type of matte paint, and I have multiples of some. On top of that I have 1062 DIFFERENT color chips, as well as more than 30 suits and almost 90 helmets. So...just say what you want and I'll see if I have it.

I believe I have one. It's not 0/0/0 but I wonder if the world would crash only because of that :lol:
 
I thought your quote was directed to me..? but I don't need that one anyway..
It was, yes.
Do you have one of this cars?
Low mileages and 0 switches is important.


Jaguar XFR '10
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Toyota Supra SZ-R '97
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00
Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Callaway C12 '03
Honda Odyssey '03
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

I'll check....
Jaguar XFR' 10: No.
Toyota Supra RZ '97: No.
Toyota Supra SZ-R '97: Yes. 0 switches, no mods, used @ 9,854.3 miles.
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00: No.
Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04: No.
Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02: No.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04: This is listed here twice, so still no.
Callaway C12 '03: Yes. 0 Switches, no moods, used @17,191.2 miles. Yellow.
Honda Odyssey '03: No.
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99: No.
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64: No.
 
I'll check....
Jaguar XFR' 10: No.
Toyota Supra RZ '97: No.
Toyota Supra SZ-R '97: Yes. 0 switches, no mods, used @ 9,854.3 miles.
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00: No.
Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04: No.
Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V '02: No.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04: This is listed here twice, so still no.
Callaway C12 '03: Yes. 0 Switches, no moods, used @17,191.2 miles. Yellow.
Honda Odyssey '03: No.
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99: No.
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64: No.

Thanks for checking.
I will take the Toyota Supra SZ-R '97: Yes. 0 switches, no mods, used @ 9,854.3 miles.

By the way must the Saleen been in 0/0/0 condition?
 
Thanks for checking.
I will take the Toyota Supra SZ-R '97: Yes. 0 switches, no mods, used @ 9,854.3 miles.

By the way must the Saleen been in 0/0/0 condition?

All right then! I don't care if it is in 000 or not, if it is then I'll just throw some mods on it anyway. Low miles preferably, but not exclusively.
I can trade as early as tomorrow's reset.
 
All right then! I don't care if it is in 000 or not, if it is then I'll just throw some mods on it anyway. Low miles preferably, but not exclusively.
I can trade as early as tomorrow's reset.

Okay, no problem.
Like I mentioned in my first post, I can only send you the car on Wednesday (8/22)

It's up to you?
 
Okay, no problem.
Like I mentioned in my first post, I can only send you the car on Wednesday (8/22)

It's up to you?

I don't know if you didn't see my post or if you were just inconsiderate. I offered the car first, i should have traded with him.
 
I don't know if you didn't see my post or if you were just inconsiderate. I offered the car first, i should have traded with him.

Yes, but do not blame me ... I'm not the one you should ask.
:confused:
 
Iropan
I don't know if you didn't see my post or if you were just inconsiderate. I offered the car first, i should have traded with him.

He probably didn't have what you needed.
 
I don't know if you didn't see my post or if you were just inconsiderate. I offered the car first, i should have traded with him.

Sorry about that, I missed your post. If you want, I do have Crystal Galaxit Black. I don't have any Passion Pink, but I have Chopper-24, Ripple-24, and Thunder-24. Send me an FR and I'll send them to you for free.
 
Sorry about that, I missed your post. If you want, I do have Crystal Galaxit Black. I don't have any Passion Pink, but I have Chopper-24, Ripple-24, and Thunder-24. Send me an FR and I'll send them to you for free.

Thanks man, if there's anything you need just let me know.
 
SENT

Black Metallic Saleen in 0/0/0 condition

Thanks for trading
:cheers:
 
🤬! I forgot about this...
Already traded today, so I'll send the car this reset.
 
Nevermind.
 
Sorry, you claimed that you have send the car ... but until now no car received.
Did you send it to SkyHawkie

:nervous:

Yes, was I not supposed to?
 
Yes, was I not supposed to?

Yes, that's the correct PSN.

I will take another look tomorrow.

Thanks for replyiing.
👍


Today I have checked again ... and still no car.
I whish you good luck with Saleen you get it form me.

@Iropan
You dont' missed a deal after all ...
 
Last edited:
I did check. The Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 was in my garage a week ago, let me see if it is now...
 
Back