Saleen S7

  • Thread starter Thread starter greekbull
  • 6 comments
  • 827 views
Messages
507
United States
Tulsa, OK
Messages
greekbull
Messages
greekbull
Sorry if this has been asked or posted before but I didn't come up with anything in a search. Does anyone know where you get the S7. Is it a reward for winning a race series? Or do I just have to keep looking in the used car market?

Also anyone know if they plan to put the Saleen S5S Raptor in the game?

Thanks!
 
Used lot more than likely, there's no Saleen dealership unfortunately.
 
I can confirm i've seen it in the used car lot. I think it was 300k or so. I passed on it because it was a crappy standard model :P
 
I own one, got it from UCL.

If you plan to tune it I hope you can control oversteer.
 
Thanks everyone. I was thinking since there was no dealership that it was probably a used car lot item but wasn't sure. Yeah I'm sure the thing is a bear to handle.
 
I own one, got it from UCL.

If you plan to tune it I hope you can control oversteer.

I heard it has bad understeer when fully tuned at high speeds. How much HP does it have once fully tuned?

I'm looking into getting this car so just wondering.
 
I can confirm i've seen it in the used car lot. I think it was 300k or so. I passed on it because it was a crappy standard model :P

Somebody has to ask this...

Since you don't want crappy standard models, um, why are you looking in the used car lot? :lol:
 
Back