mikeymikes123 Messages 55 Kentucky Messages mikeymikes123 Oct 29, 2012 #1 I don't care about 0/0/0 but if you have one I will trade.
r3dnekteddybear Messages 424 United States Messages R3dnekteddybear Oct 29, 2012 #2 mikeymikes123 I don't care about 0/0/0 but if you have one I will trade. Click to expand... i might have 2 i would have to look tommorrow when i play
mikeymikes123 I don't care about 0/0/0 but if you have one I will trade. Click to expand... i might have 2 i would have to look tommorrow when i play
S Shaw13 Messages 38 Mississippi Messages Bkshaw13 Oct 29, 2012 #3 I have two one silver one yellow you have any muscle cars?
mikeymikes123 Messages 55 Kentucky Messages mikeymikes123 Oct 29, 2012 #4 I don't know if I do I'll check but things are not going so well right now and I probably can't get on until a few weeks.
I don't know if I do I'll check but things are not going so well right now and I probably can't get on until a few weeks.