i found all of them quite easy. Beat samba on 1st try, elise was about to beat on first but guy leading blocked me and i tapped him. Got it on 4th try. and the kubbelwagon on 2nd try. Only ones that took more than 1 try were loeb snow and indy inside line.
I was in the same bus as you on that one. (Pun intended.) I kept thinking how in the heck can I get into first place, then finally I made it to the finish line without getting disqualified and let go of the wheel and gas and, lo and behold, it wasn't over! So you're not the only one who brainfarted on the Samba challenge.
I gave up on the Lotus challenge. That thing is ridiculous. If that is the last thing that wil keep me from getting 100% then I might come back to it, but until then...
And the last Top Gear challenge, to me, was the easiest. The other cars kept getting taken out, none even came close to me. Passed that one on my first try. I think that one and the Lotus one should be swapped, and you should win a F1 for the Lotus challenge.
Actually, this and the last international license test, with the white gallardo, are incredibly annoying. From the fact that all the cars don't acknowledge your presence on the track, so they'll cut you off, ram behind you if you take the corner too slow, go into you if your overtaking them, brake without warning. The AI really doesn't help much when it comes to doing these races/tests and the "don't touch any of the other cars" or "don't go over the white line" rules adds more frustration than enjoyment.
I'm determined to get gold on the first two levels atleast on this one. Last night I got to second before the follow-through but just couldnt get first, aleast now I know I can do it though