Same old Lame Excuse!

• Thread starter Jeff Ross
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
okefenokieblues
It seems Codemasters has a SKU Logistics problem in North America, and when I talked to customer service in the UK, well it wasn't promising. I received the same old "we are sorry," and we will get back to you in North America in time. I want the physical copy, not some Digital Download.

It seems Codemasters has a SKU Logistics problem in North America, and when I talked to customer service in the UK, well it wasn't promising. I received the same old "we are sorry," and we will get back to you in North America in time. I want the physical copy, not some Digital Download.
From what I've heard, Warner Bros (North American distributer of F1 2013) decided to cancel the game in North America. I gave up and bought a PAL version of the game. It works fine.

I bought an early release North American version on eBay. It's currently shipping, so I hope it's going to work.

Awong124 Said:
I bought an early release North American version on eBay. It's currently shipping, so I hope it's going to work.

I just got one of these for xmas. Works great. All the DLC works and online works as well.

Back