same setup for most cars

• Thread starter ozirules
  • 3 comments
Australia
Australia
ozirules12
Hi Guys
Does any one else use the same settings for all their cars ? I have tried all the most popular settings from here & GT Vault & still come back to my same settings , maybe I have to reverse the camber settings or add a diff & my setup works for me at least 90% of the time for me . Makes it a lot simpler to tune .:)
Just curious :sly:
Ozi

Hi Guys
Does any one else use the same settings for all their cars ? I have tried all the most popular settings from here & GT Vault & still come back to my same settings , maybe I have to reverse the camber settings or add a diff & my setup works for me at least 90% of the time for me . Makes it a lot simpler to tune .:)
Just curious :sly:
Ozi

Try not to use all the same settings, some cars have different characteristics, which make them drive different. Use a basic setup for each drivetrain type (FF, FR, MR, RR, & 4WD), and adjust (fine tune) those to the car. Well that's how I approached it.

Try not to use all the same settings, some cars have different characteristics, which make them drive different. Use a basic setup for each drivetrain type (FF, FR, MR, RR, & 4WD), and adjust (fine tune) those to the car. Well that's how I approached it.

Thanks for the input Man & I do change little things but my basic settings are the same for most cars . I am looking for others who use the same setups , or even those that leave the original settings . I just tried my settings on the Polly 002 & pulled a 58sec lap @ Midfield & Asm 0 Tcs 1
& I know that is slow for most of you guys , but bloody good for me . LOL :)

Cheers Ozi

In GT2 and GT3 I used similar settings for most cars.
But usually it was similar for a type of car.

While I don't play much anymore, I have noted that a LOT of cars in GT4 handle pretty well with no handling upgrades.
I have several cars that I have added a lot of power upgrades, brakes, wt redux, and drivetrain, and still turned very good times.
However, that seems to work best with cars that have inherently good handling characteristics. If you try that with a lot of FF or RR cars you will note that they can be quite ill-mannered...

Back