Same subjects, same singers - but decades between then and nowMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greycap
  • 2 comments
  • 505 views

Greycap

The Flying Finn
Premium
Messages
6,419
Finland
Finland
It's surprising how some musicians still sing about the approximately same things as 30 years earlier.

For example my all-time favourite John Fogerty (The head of the Creedence Clearwater Revival 1968-1972) wrote a song called Fortunate Son in 1970. He had a clear opinion about the Vietnam War. Now, 35 years löater, he has written a song called Deja Vu All Over Again. Now he has a clear opinion about the Iraq war. Both songs are great and their message is crystal clear.

Any other such artist/subject-reincarnations are welcome.
 
I can already see this thread isn't going to be a great success...
 
I'm not sure if I know what your trying to get at but that song... What's going on from 9/11 and the What's going on from that old guy (forgot who).
 
Back