United States
We are a military clan that loves to rp
We have real united states marine corps and army ranks
We are run by:
USMC General Decosta
USMC Lieutenant General Isaac
USMC Major General Wall
USMC Colonel Smith
Join this discord link to join https://discord.gg/ZwMvkbW or add me on discord Justin D#3328

Jda
We are run by:
USMC General Decosta
USMC Major General Wall
USMC Colonel Smith
Join this discord link to join https://discord.gg/ZwMvkbW or add me on discord Justin D#3328

Unless you're an actual Marine, I would cease calling yourself anything to do with them ASAP.

Jda
We are run by:
USMC General Decosta
USMC Major General Wall
USMC Colonel Smith

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

I wonder how many times I've heard that on 4chan? Usually it's longer, and just a bit more ludicrous and insulting. Think you should stick to real life here.

Last edited:
I think someone is a bit too involved in role playing in COD. You need to get out of character once in a while :lol:

Bah, amateur! I graduated top of the Pentagon and spent ten years on Mars commanding a top secret task force to defend the Earth from alien invasions. I have 500 confirmed kills - with my pinky finger. I am trained in squirrel warfare and am the top Jedi in the universe.

:dopey:

Bah, amateur! I graduated top of the Pentagon and spent ten years on Mars commanding a top secret task force to defend the Earth from alien invasions. I have 500 confirmed kills - with my pinky finger. I am trained in squirrel warfare and am the top Jedi in the universe.

:dopey:

Yeah, well I can put a Rowntrees fruit pastille in my mouth without chewing it :sly:

Back