- 80

- ACT
- DJ-LunatiX
Greetings! My first topic on GTPlanet!
Anyway, so after playing with the... interesting tunes from the Tuning forum (and promptly fixing them to be drivable - maybe I should start my own tuning garage), I then find myself later playing in 500pp limit events.
And feeling really, really bored.
With 650pp+ cars, I find myself constantly fighting oversteer and having to feather the throttle because some cars spin out on straights if you apply full throttle (???)
So I find myself tuning the 500pp cars for severe braking oversteer, power oversteer, and trying to drift every corner. Just to recreate the feeling of driving the 650+ cars.
My question is - is this getting me faster times at all?
Or should I be using sane (boring) tunes?
Do any of you do the same?
As an extended question - what if I tuned my IRL car like this, would driving to work be more fun, or would I just be wrecking my tyres+suspension?
Anyway, so after playing with the... interesting tunes from the Tuning forum (and promptly fixing them to be drivable - maybe I should start my own tuning garage), I then find myself later playing in 500pp limit events.
And feeling really, really bored.
With 650pp+ cars, I find myself constantly fighting oversteer and having to feather the throttle because some cars spin out on straights if you apply full throttle (???)
So I find myself tuning the 500pp cars for severe braking oversteer, power oversteer, and trying to drift every corner. Just to recreate the feeling of driving the 650+ cars.
My question is - is this getting me faster times at all?
Or should I be using sane (boring) tunes?
Do any of you do the same?
As an extended question - what if I tuned my IRL car like this, would driving to work be more fun, or would I just be wrecking my tyres+suspension?