Santa Pod Raceway Drag Strip

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 2 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
This suggestion that I'm doing is for Santa Pod Raceway Drag Strip. There is also an Drift Track, but it will need an sepparate page.

sitemap2012.gif

Why do I want this track to be on GT7?
Because we don't have drag strips on GT6 and I would like to have this track on GT7, so I can do drag races with the players. Moreover, I saw several videos of Santa Pod when I was younger, like the Fiat 126 V8 vs Porsche 911 (993).
And I hope that the track features also with hour and weather change.

Here's some pictures and videos about Santa Pod.
027-santa-pod-rwyb.jpg
r4s-at-santa-pod.jpg

There definitely should be a drag track in GT7. Probably a four lane American track would be best. I love Santa Pod - I first went in 1973 and recently went to Dragstalgia, but if we have a drag track I think it should be one of the iconic tracks from the home of drag racing - the USA.

There definitely should be a drag track in GT7. Probably a four lane American track would be best. I love Santa Pod - I first went in 1973 and recently went to Dragstalgia, but if we have a drag track I think it should be one of the iconic tracks from the home of drag racing - the USA.

Thanks for your opinion, Sick. That's a nice video in my opinion, which contains Muscle cars built to Drag Specs. 👍

Back