Santa Pod Raceway - Flame & Thunder/Gymkhana GRID (UK)

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 1 comments

Katiegan

Wrenching Wench
Premium
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
Katiegan
KatieB53
Taken from the Santa Pod Raceway website:

Flame & Thunder 2012
Saturday 27th October

Flame & Thunder is an action packed day for all the family featuring motorsport stunts and Drag Racing. Witness a huge gathering of jet vehicles including a Jet Dragster, Jet Funny Car, Jet Truck and Jet Beetle. Experience 300mph Nitro guzzling Top Fuel machines along with cars and bikes from all classes of Drag Racing. Watch stunt displays including Monster Trucks, Freestyle Motocross, Drifting and Stunt Riders. The climax of the day will be a huge firework display with massive bonfire.​

FREE ENTRY FOR KIDS! (Under 16s, max 3 per adult)

You can take a look at what's going to be on here. The Gymkhana GRID final is the next day, so we'll probably be staying over Saturday, maybe even Friday night too.

Is anybody else going to this? I know I am, and I believe Bom15 is going too. I've never been myself, but he went last year and said it was a great day out. It'd be pretty cool to sit with a few GTPers and watch the drag racing. :dopey:

You just missed the Euros last weekend, which was fantastic.

October's a bit late for me, it's colder and the Sportsman series are generally done with. Also, I may be working away...

Back