Sassy Grass Green

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kadz246
  • 9 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
69
United Kingdom
Manchester
Messages
Kadz246
Hi all im a new member to gtplanet.

Im looking for just 3 of these in order to match all of my gtrs :)

Not sure what to trade for these but if u can let me know what u need ill try my best! Im not that rich lol

Thanks!
 
Can you let me know the colour of your Online car dealers TVR Tamora.:D
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Add Clytius, I'll send three your way after reset for free.
 
I only have 2 mate but you are welcome to them --
Send FR to Racin-Rev
 
Add Clytius, I'll send three your way after reset for free.

I only have 2 mate but you are welcome to them --
Send FR to Racin-Rev

Just out of curiousity lads could you let me know your the colour of your Online car dealers TVR Tamora.:D
Sorry its a little off topic but these cars have become a little pain in trying to seek all the different colours of them.:D
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Can you let me know the colour of your Online car dealers TVR Tamora.:D
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Hi mate its Starmist Blue. let me know if u need ;)

FR sent to u guys above thanks so much!!
 
Hi mate its Starmist Blue. let me know if u need ;)

FR sent to u guys above thanks so much!!

Thanks mate for looking and letting me know but am sorry but that one is already got by me.:)
If you get stuck or need any more paints just give me a shout.:D I will throw some freebies over.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Thanks mate for looking and letting me know but am sorry but that one is already got by me.:)
If you get stuck or need any more paints just give me a shout.:D I will throw some freebies over.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

No problem buddy will do thanks! :)
 
What car is sassy green grass from?
 
What car is sassy green grass from?

Plymouth Superbird '70 / Sassy Grass Green
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack / Sassy Grass Green
 
Back