- 419

- Ansbach
- GTP_sanmusa74
I am looking to start hosting races on Saturday mornings. I am in Alaska and will be able to host them at 7 am Alaska time (8 am West, 9 am Mountain, etc...) Alaska is GMT -9 for you foreign guys.
I am looking for a quality group of guys, 8 to 16, but racing is for real, no bumper cars. Do your best but do not be an ass. Anyone who comes in to be a jackass does not get invited next time.
I am looking for this to be a recurring thing, but every weekend it will be something different to keep things interesting.
I am thinking of the first race this weekend to be a 30 lapper on Deep Forest, using cars tuned to 350 hp max and 1100 kg minimum. Anything goes within those constraints, but no RM or race cars. This is a street car race only.
If you are interested please post up, with your suggestions.
I will be hosting this on My Lounge, so please send a psn friend request if you want to do this this Saturday.
If you will participate this Saturday please post your psn ID and what car you will bring. I will be deciding my car by tomorrow for the 350 hp/1100kg street car race.
I am looking for a quality group of guys, 8 to 16, but racing is for real, no bumper cars. Do your best but do not be an ass. Anyone who comes in to be a jackass does not get invited next time.
I am looking for this to be a recurring thing, but every weekend it will be something different to keep things interesting.
I am thinking of the first race this weekend to be a 30 lapper on Deep Forest, using cars tuned to 350 hp max and 1100 kg minimum. Anything goes within those constraints, but no RM or race cars. This is a street car race only.
If you are interested please post up, with your suggestions.
I will be hosting this on My Lounge, so please send a psn friend request if you want to do this this Saturday.
If you will participate this Saturday please post your psn ID and what car you will bring. I will be deciding my car by tomorrow for the 350 hp/1100kg street car race.
Last edited: