Sauber c9 0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmaki
  • 14 comments
  • 616 views
Messages
192
*** all trades must be right now, not a few days from now ***
*** If you have a lower mileage C9 that isn't mod'd that would be fine too, 0 mile is pref **
Looking to trade for the above car.

Here's my garage below.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=4480
 
Last edited:
I have one, it has lots of miles on it though. I'd trade it for a F2007
 
Has it been modded? And can you do the repairs? If no mods and you agree to rebuild engine/chassis.
 
I have one with zero miles. What do you have with no miles?
 
I do have a blue x1 with 0 miles, Ford Falcon 0 miles, usually a ucd car... Um the rest you'd have to name a car and I can pull it up on gt5 and check.
 
BMW McLaren?
 
Ok patch is done any other cars you might be interested in?
 
Ok---- More to come through edit..
I got the Viper ACR 0 miles
I got the Lexus LFA 10 miles
I got the Shelby 427 66 0 miles
I got the Audi TTS coupe 09 11 miles
I got the Zondra R 0 miles
I got the F40 0 miles
I got the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car 63' 0 miles
I got the F07 0 miles F10 42 miles
I got the 903 0 miles
I got the 787B 0 miles
I got the Mark IV Race car 67 0 miles
 
Wow, already got the c9 I asked my friend from looking at my list what he would suggest I go after but apparently I don't have it on there or he overlooked it, sorry. Anyone got any suggestions on what to go after next, based on this list?


http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=4480
 
Back