Sauber C9 Mercedes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hobgoblinpie
  • 9 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
106
I have to offer:

Zonda R (fully tuned)
Ferrari F40
458 Italia (MNP III)
McLaren F1
XJ13 race car
Ferrari Enzo
Takata Dome NSX
Toyota 7 Race car
Pagani Zonda C12S (normal and 7.3 versions)
Saleen S7
Two Mazda Furai Concepts, one in red and one in silver
NSX-R Prototype LM Race car
Minolta Toyota 88CV (fully tuned)
Nomad Diablo
S2000 LM race car
Veyron (red)

I also have a chrome silver paint chip which I can trade along with one of the cars.

I can trade two cars for it, but I won't for instance trade a Minolta and Zonda R for it.
 
What do you want for that Toyota 7?
 
I have to offer:

Zonda R (fully tuned)
Ferrari F40
458 Italia (MNP III)
McLaren F1
XJ13 race car
Ferrari Enzo
Takata Dome NSX
Toyota 7 Race car
Pagani Zonda C12S (normal and 7.3 versions)
Saleen S7
Two Mazda Furai Concepts, one in red and one in silver
NSX-R Prototype LM Race car
Minolta Toyota 88CV (fully tuned)
Nomad Diablo
S2000 LM race car
Veyron (red)

I also have a chrome silver paint chip which I can trade along with one of the cars.

I can trade two cars for it, but I won't for instance trade a Minolta and Zonda R for it.

I can trade it with you. I just need a Formula GT car. If you can help me with that it would be great!
 
I have to offer:

Zonda R (fully tuned)
Ferrari F40
458 Italia (MNP III)
McLaren F1
XJ13 race car
Ferrari Enzo
Takata Dome NSX
Toyota 7 Race car
Pagani Zonda C12S (normal and 7.3 versions)
Saleen S7
Two Mazda Furai Concepts, one in red and one in silver
NSX-R Prototype LM Race car
Minolta Toyota 88CV (fully tuned)
Nomad Diablo
S2000 LM race car
Veyron (red)

I also have a chrome silver paint chip which I can trade along with one of the cars.

I can trade two cars for it, but I won't for instance trade a Minolta and Zonda R for it.

Ill trade you one for anything in Bold
 
Ok how about the Enzo? I'm not particularly fussed to be honest.
 
If its the enzo, Ill want something else as well
 
Hobgoblinpie - I've got a Lamborghini Miura, if you want to trade me anything off your list for it PM me:)
 
@Jeff3h

How about the Toyota 7 then?

@Marry_Me_GT

I'll consider it once I've figured what's going for the C9 :)
 
Back