Sauber C9

  • Thread starter Thread starter alkholy
  • 4 comments
  • 383 views
Messages
7
Messages
alkholy
I am looking for The Sauber C9 , I have some rare cars in my garage such as Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car 63' and NSX Type R 92' and other cars as well.
Please if you are willing to trade for a certain car or color please reply to me and I might having it in my garage.
Cheers
 
If you have a Bentley Speed 8, I have a Sauber Mercedes C9 for you.
 
Have Sauber, looking for RX8 LM(1st choice) or VW Nardo
can trade immediately
 
I have a fully tuned c9 1000+ hp,what would you give me for it?
 
Sadly I don't have any of the above cars but I have RUF CTR, RUF CTR II, Merc 190E Evo II and by the way It's a great car, I am actually enjoying driving this car the most.
 
Back