Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89

Quiksilver1850
Hello everyone i am looking for a Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89. I have some cars I am willing to trade for it.

-(2) Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 (0 miles)
-Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (0 miles)
-Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 (18.9 miles / Smoke Black paint)

PSN - Quiksilver1850

Last edited:
What other cars do you have? I have a Sauber to trade, but can't send until the 18th or 19th if you can wait.

If that trade didn't go through I have one. I got it from the UCD has about 4000k on it. I would take a ferrari if you want to trade.

PM me or friend me PSN: sfrench67

TAZ_96 and sfrench67 I can accept both of your offers because i have 2 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Cars with 0 miles. I have sent both of you friend requests. When you are ready to trade just message me in-game. Thank you.

Last edited:
TAZ_96 and sfrench67 I can accept both of your offers because i have 2 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Cars with 0 miles. I have sent both of you friend requests. When you are ready to trade just message me in-game. Thank you.

Excellent I will send it to you tonight when I get home from work 👍

Already sended the Sauber with everything from GT Auto(oil, engine and rigidity) so I'll be waiting for the Ferrari.

Back