Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car (899hp / 893kg - Level 23)

  • Thread starter Thread starter H a w k
  • 16 comments
  • 4,361 views
Messages
43
Messages
John02Hawk
What the title says, I have a Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car available to trade..

mercedesbenz-sauber-mercedes-c9-race-car-89.jpg


Would really like to trade for another race car like:

Viper GTS R Concept '00 + ???
Any of the 2001 or newer Audi race cars..
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car 2001
Fully tuned Ferrari Enzo '02
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) + ???

Or any other exotic cars???


..but let me know what you have..
 
Last edited:
Is it a Premium? and no i don't want to trade, i don't have it yet.
 
:crazy:Waaaazzzzzzup
 
Last edited:
how bout the Audi ABT TT-R Touring Car '02?
 
What the title says, I have a Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car available to trade..

mercedesbenz-sauber-mercedes-c9-race-car-89.jpg


Would really like to trade for another race car like:

Viper GTS R Concept '00
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) '00
Any of the 2001 or newer Audi race cars..
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car 2001
Vertigo Race Car '04
Fully tuned Ferrari Enzo '02

Or any other exotic cars???


..but let me know what you have..

I have the Nomad Diablo if you want to trade.
 
I have the Nomad Diablo if you want to trade.

I will send you a PSN friend request now 👍
 
Last edited:
Deal, I will send you a PSN friend request now 👍

I won't be able to trade till tthe day after tomorrow though. I've used up my slot for today.
 
Deal fell though, and also changed my mind about the Nomad Diablo.. The C9 is still available.
 
Last edited:
how bout the Audi ABT TT-R Touring Car '02?

Looking to get something with a little more HP, but if nothing comes through by tomorrow I might be interested. Thx
 
sent you a pm
 
Car is sold and pending buyer's trades. 👍
 
Back