Save Best Lap Replay

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guffaluff
  • 5 comments
  • 2,788 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,279
Iceland
Iceland
Messages
Guffaluff
As a avid hot lapper I miss this feature. I Gran Turismo games in the past I always spend alot of time in Time Trial mode, hot lapping with my aquired cars, keeping a lap chart in the process. I intend to do the same in GTS, and it won't hurt getting extra XP, credits and milage in the meantime :D.

However, I really enjoyed the "Save Best Lap Replay" feature, and really miss it in GTS. Anyone else notice it's missing? I liked saving my best lap replays. It's especially handy if you maybe run 10-20 laps before getting that good lap :).
 
>It's especially handy if you maybe run 10-20 laps before getting that good lap

Yes, that's true.

I was asking that myself too.

Hopefully Kaz. adds it to the game. ;)
 
It’s there in Sport mode but not in Time Trial?
 
It is there in Time Trial as well. Click left top right on replay and you 'll get the choice to save the whole replay or only your best lap.
 
It is there in Time Trial as well. Click left top right on replay and you 'll get the choice to save the whole replay or only your best lap.

THANK YOU! :D
 
Oh didn't noticed it. Will check if i get home.

Any picture would be a great help! :-P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back