- 6
- Damnmister
Evening all,
I suffered the fear of all GTplanet users a few days back; my PS3 died
Well specifically i believe the GPU has failed, whilst playing GT5.
I was playing for a couple of hours when suddenly some of the textures in the game were flashing/ glitching, i then decided to switch off my console.
After switching on my console the next day no picture was displayed on my TV.
However the console does switch on and i can hear the clicking as i flick through the menus ( blind) and i have been able to find my way to play an mp3!
Back onto topic though, as i can scroll through the menu's would someone be able to guide me to the facility to save my savegame data onto a usb stick?
I know this is a rather tall order, and perhaps wont work possibly due to different software updates but would someone be able to tell me the number of right/up/x/ etc clicks i would need to do this?
I would be extremley grateful to recover my garage back!
P.S
As far as i'm aware i have the latest software update on my PS3, which is a "Slim" version, owned for 13 months.
Thanks for reading.
I suffered the fear of all GTplanet users a few days back; my PS3 died
I was playing for a couple of hours when suddenly some of the textures in the game were flashing/ glitching, i then decided to switch off my console.
After switching on my console the next day no picture was displayed on my TV.
However the console does switch on and i can hear the clicking as i flick through the menus ( blind) and i have been able to find my way to play an mp3!
Back onto topic though, as i can scroll through the menu's would someone be able to guide me to the facility to save my savegame data onto a usb stick?
I know this is a rather tall order, and perhaps wont work possibly due to different software updates but would someone be able to tell me the number of right/up/x/ etc clicks i would need to do this?
I would be extremley grateful to recover my garage back!
P.S
As far as i'm aware i have the latest software update on my PS3, which is a "Slim" version, owned for 13 months.
Thanks for reading.