Save game data. :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fede2022
  • 5 comments
  • 859 views
Messages
2
Messages
Fede2022
Hi, I wanted to know if someone could help me out. The other day i was playing gt5 and the power went out. When i played it next, it started a new game for me. I closed the game and checked the save game data and it got corrupted. :( I just got a PS3 so i didnt know i could back up the save game data. I really regret not doing that now. I was lvl 30 A-Spec and 27 B-spec with 10,000,000cr and about 190 cars. Its all gone now and im very upset. I love this game but theres no way i can start all over now. It took a long time to get where i was, and i already know what the prize cars are so its not gonna be any fun. I wanted to know if anyone knows if there are any save games that i can download or if anyone could send me theirs.

Thanks.
 
Hate to break it to you, but save games are locked to PSN accounts. It won't load any saved data from another account.
 
No sorry there isn't, save games only work on the PSN that created them, they are locked to it.
 
NM..... beat me to it
 
I feel your pain...sorry, but you gotta start over like I did. I was only at L26 or so, however. Painfully boring 2 weeks grinding, nonetheless.

At least you know what cars to look out for in UCD. Do the online special event races as soon as you can to get max. credits fast.
 
I had to restart after YLOD, it's easier now though.

With the seasonal events and also the special events you can get to level 24 or so in a couple of days easy. Not to mention the credits you earn, so you can buy better cars to do A-Spec / B-Spec races with earlier on.

On a side note I back up my GT save to USB disk, then I copy this off my USB disk to a folder on my macbook which syncs to Dropbox.

So I have a 2 local copies (USB disk & folder on laptop) and an off-site copy on Dropbox.
The beauty of Dropbox is it's free and keeps track of any changes for 30 days so even if you delete a file by accident from the synced folder on your computer, you can restore it back.
 
Back