JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Save Replay on my Pen Drive
Thread starter
Thread starter
R4E
3 comments
724 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys!
Does anyone know how can I save replays on my USB Pen Drive? When I select "Save Replay" it only appears "Memory Card 1" and "Memory Card 2", and I have my Pen Drive inserted in PS2 USB port...
tnks
PS: Sorry 'bout my english, but i'm Portuguese
You can't save replays on your pen drive...
You'll have to buy a
Max Drive to transfer your saved replays to a PC or PS2.
A quick look in the FAQs would have answered your question.
👍 'll right guys!
Tanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.