saved Endurance Race file gone aftr download of 2.03?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flaco13
  • 9 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
1,514
Uruguay
Assamstadt, Germany
Messages
Flaco__13
Hello, the update on version 2.03 will soon be comin @ us, now I have a question about it.

I'm currently doing the 24h Endurance race in le mans. I saved the file and end the game. What could happen if I download the new update? Could I lose my saved file and not be able to continue with the endrance race?

I'm on hour 15 now so I would go nuts if sum like that would ocurr!

Thanks 4 any help
 
I dont think anyone has any info regarding this matter, all we can do is pray that such thing doesnt happen. Surely it'd be bad not only for you, but for any people who are in the middle of a endurance race.
 
simple

just finish your race before you go online
 
So the best thing 2 do would proably try to end it b4 the update goes online?

Lol, good well I have 9hrs left so it would be possible.

Thanks 4 the quick reply and maybe its a help 4 others aswell
 
Ok so if I disconnect internet on my PS3 until I finish the race i should be safe! Sure!

Thank you
 
Before the last update, I was doing the Tsukuba event. I saved the race before updating. After updating everything was ok and I resumed from where I left off. Updating does not affect your endurance save.
 
Before the last update, I was doing the Tsukuba event. I saved the race before updating. After updating everything was ok and I resumed from where I left off. Updating does not affect your endurance save.

I can vouch for this as I was also in the middle of an endurance race save when the update hit. You'll be able to continue on with no issues.
 
You can't do anything in GT when you are in the middle of an endurance race so what is the point of updating before you finish? I don't get it. Just finish race, then update.
 
What makes you think it would delete your race?
Anyways I know for a fact it wont do that because I know a guy who nearly lost the 24 hours of Le Mans because the last update came out in the middle of his race and the altered tire wear screwed him up.
 
Ok I just left the console disconnected and finished the race. Good to know it wasnt necasary though.

My fear was if I would've downloaded the update it might save! As of creating a new save file wich would overwright the existing file, meaning endrance race gone! See my point?

Anyway, good to know nothing happens, next time I dont even have to disconnect so I can chat with friends during brakes.

Thank you all
 
Back