Saved game question

Messages
35
Messages
Twiztid2Joker2 twiztidskater22
I bought a PS3 & GT5 when the PSN was down, I played on the previous owners created user, when the PSN came back online it wouldnt let me change the login details for that user to 1 of my own, my question.. Is there a way to transfer that saved game (lvl38 A-Spec lvl30 B-Spec) to a different user account? :dunce:
 
Not to my knowledge pal... May I ask if it would be possible for you to contact the person you bought the playstation off and ask them to change the password?
 
I lost the save. I tried to copy it to another user and deleted the orginal account, when I went to play GT5 over wrote the save :grumpy:
 
Sadly there's no chance, GT5 saves are locked to PSN accounts
 
What i did was call PSN support. All i did was call them, they asked for my email adress, my gamertag, and my ps3's serial number. Now i have to wait up to 2 weeks for me to send the new password. P.S I called them on MAY 19,2011 and its been about a week or so and still waiting.
Goodluck!
 
Back