savegame for psp

• Thread starter andri1000
  • 4 comments
You can't use a savegame from one PSP on another PSP. They are locked to the PSP on which they were created.

For instance, my PSP died a while ago... and I can't load my save on my son's PSP.

Sorry.

You can't use a savegame from one PSP on another PSP. They are locked to the PSP on which they were created.

For instance, my PSP died a while ago... and I can't load my save on my son's PSP.

Sorry.

Set your nick to the same nick on your son's psp, and it should, iirc its locked per NICK

Set your nick to the same nick on your son's psp, and it should, iirc its locked per NICK

That doesn't work. I tried every potential trick (except hiding the MAC address via CFW) and nothing worked. I just ended up taking over my son's GT PSP save for myself as he got bored with the game after a couple of weeks.

There is a little black box on the main menu with a white circle and red dot if you bring your cursor up to that box and hit x it will go to the save screen and save your game but if you have auto save (saves every time you go to the main menu after doing somthing) on this is not required.

Back