Saving end of race image

• Thread starter Standroid
  • 5 comments
New Zealand
Dunedin
Standroid
Hi all

I've searched the forum and read the instructions but I can't figure out how to save the photo that gets taken at the end of a Sport race. I've tried 'Share' then triangle but nothing, unless the image gets saved somewhere I don't understand. Can anyone help?

Hi all

I've searched the forum and read the instructions but I can't figure out how to save the photo that gets taken at the end of a Sport race. I've tried 'Share' then triangle but nothing, unless the image gets saved somewhere I don't understand. Can anyone help?

The image is saved on the PS4 itself rather than in game. From the PS4 main menu go to 'Capture Gallery' to find all your saved screenshots 👍

What photo? The one at the end of a Sport mode race where it shows your finish position and then there's that camera shutter sound? Those are saved on my HDD? Holy 🤬, I had no idea. That means there's hundreds of them. I'd better check that out.

What photo? The one at the end of a Sport mode race where it shows your finish position and then there's that camera shutter sound? Those are saved on my HDD? Holy 🤬, I had no idea. That means there's hundreds of them. I'd better check that out.

That is what we are talking about but no, those photos don't save themselves anywhere automatically. While on that screen press the 'Share' button on your controller to save a screenshot onto your PS4.

Back