Saving GT1 game on PS2 (PAL version)

I've got GT1 from back in the day and GT3 and GT4 now but would like to be able to play the old ones from time to time.

Is it possible to play and save GT1 game data onto a PS2 memory card? I tried once a couple of years back but I don't think it recognised it. With all this talk of playing GT1 again I am tempted to break the v1.0 out and was hoping I didn't need to get the PS1 out in order to

Thanks
Fraser

Speedbird223
I've got GT1 from back in the day and GT3 and GT4 now but would like to be able to play the old ones from time to time.

Is it possible to play and save GT1 game data onto a PS2 memory card? I tried once a couple of years back but I don't think it recognised it. With all this talk of playing GT1 again I am tempted to break the v1.0 out and was hoping I didn't need to get the PS1 out in order to

Thanks
Fraser

Yes & no. The PS2 supports old PS1 mem cards which you need in order to save data from old PS1 games, however you can copy from the PS1 mem card to the PS2 mem card which then allows you to download the save to a computer. Welcome to GTP.

Speedbird223
Looks like I just need to fish out my old memory card then...cheers 👍

No probs, we're here to answer the questions we can and curse the questions we can't.

Back