Saving in Championship series...

  • Thread starter Thread starter fastcatsi
  • 7 comments
  • 1,077 views
Messages
44
I'm currently running my first series in GT4 (the 1000 miles! event in the European Stadium) and when I finally finished the grueling 25 laps on the Nurburgring I didn't see that I had the option of saving before I went on to the next race like I did in GT3. Did it autosave or do I have to keep my PS2 running until I finish the entire series and then save it?

Thanks in advance.

Fastcat
 
Just exit the post-race screen . Dont abandon, just exit. There will be a message in the upper right corner saying you are currently in a championship. This is where auto save is very useful since it does it for you.
 
yeah i noticed this today but i wont be able to do any series for a while cuz of school and rugby
 
LaBounti
Just exit the post-race screen . Dont abandon, just exit. There will be a message in the upper right corner saying you are currently in a championship. This is where auto save is very useful since it does it for you.

^ Good info... 👍
 
LaBounti
Just exit the post-race screen . Dont abandon, just exit. There will be a message in the upper right corner saying you are currently in a championship. This is where auto save is very useful since it does it for you.

Thanks for the heads up, haven't gotten that far yet, but have been wondering about that. 👍 👍
 
Does it AutoSave even is the Autosave's option is at Restricted??
 
semi
Does it AutoSave even is the Autosave's option is at Restricted??
No, you will have to save manually if you have Autosave on "restricted"
 
Back