O or17ndo Messages 31 Messages OP17 Dec 14, 2010 #1 Does any1 know why whenever I save my cars as my favorites to use in arcade deletes after I turn off my ps3? Or is this just standard?
Does any1 know why whenever I save my cars as my favorites to use in arcade deletes after I turn off my ps3? Or is this just standard?
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Dec 14, 2010 #2 You mark a car as a favorite in GT Life, and it shows up in arcade, but when you turn off your PS3 and turn it back on they aren't favorites anymore? Definitely not how it should work.
You mark a car as a favorite in GT Life, and it shows up in arcade, but when you turn off your PS3 and turn it back on they aren't favorites anymore? Definitely not how it should work.
ghsnu Messages 1,039 Tucson, AZ Messages spedy7 Dec 14, 2010 #3 Mark your car as a favorite, then save the game manually (red dot on the far left-hand side in GT Life) and it should stay.
Mark your car as a favorite, then save the game manually (red dot on the far left-hand side in GT Life) and it should stay.