P petejunipero Messages 8 Messages petejunipero Nov 28, 2010 #1 My settings keep changing to an automatic. Is there a way that I don't have to go into driver settings before every race to reset to a manual? Thanks.
My settings keep changing to an automatic. Is there a way that I don't have to go into driver settings before every race to reset to a manual? Thanks.
Z Zabiela Messages 57 Nov 29, 2010 #2 This is happening to me too. Extremely frustrating to have to exit the race or online lobby to go change this.
This is happening to me too. Extremely frustrating to have to exit the race or online lobby to go change this.
SlipZtrEm can't kick this feeling Staff Emeritus Messages 27,385 Toronto Messages NewAesthetic Messages SlipZtrEm Nov 29, 2010 #3 I believe it happens after switching/driving a car with a CVT, or the kart. I could be wrong, but it happened to me in a lounge today after playing with the Tesla, then hopping back into my STI.
I believe it happens after switching/driving a car with a CVT, or the kart. I could be wrong, but it happened to me in a lounge today after playing with the Tesla, then hopping back into my STI.