Say Hi!

• Thread starter GTRufus
  • 14 comments
Switzerland
Switzerland
before i surf around on this forum and start posting, I am going to introduce myself: Hi all! I am GTRufus. I am new here and hope that this is the right site to discuss about racing games, preferably the Gran Turismo Series. To keep Gran Turismo alive, i opened long time ago a profile on YouTube and have made some videos about the first Gran Turismo, that you hopefully enjoy :)

So now it's time for me to surf around on this forum and start answering questions or....just posting.

My YouTube Profile

Nice youtube site. 👍 I might wind up spending a couple hours there on a slow day. 👍

Welcome to "this forum". You "hope" this the right site to discuss Gran Turismo? I would hope that Gran Turismo Planet would be...

You wouldn't just be here to advertise your Youtube page now would you?

I've moved your post from the hobbies forum to the GT1 forum.

Welcome to "this forum". You "hope" this the right site to discuss Gran Turismo? I would hope that Gran Turismo Planet would be...

You wouldn't just be here to advertise your Youtube page now would you?

I've moved your post from the hobbies forum to the GT1 forum.

Don't worry i dont have any bad intentions. I am just sharing! :)
Well since this forum shows me a lot of activity, why shouldn't i join?

Welcome to GTP GTRufus 👍

I can tell that you have GT1 licences uploaded at youtube, you could post the times here.

:cheers:

MadMax

Rufus... can I call you Rufus?

Great channel my friend, you've got yourself a subscriber. The quality of your videos are just ASTOUNDING.

Rufus... can I call you Rufus?

Sure^^

Great channel my friend, you've got yourself a subscriber. The quality of your videos are just ASTOUNDING

Thanks alot for subscribing! I've almost fînished editing my next video. The rendering process will take a while. I hope i can upload the video this weekend. So stay active and enjoy my other videos until then :)

Good videos, brought back a few memories.

You're welcome anytime ^^

hey welcome welcome, you'll love GTPlanet take my word for it, its the best hands down for open-minded GT series discussions as well as other racing titles, your off to a good start nice intro, i'm heading to you YouTube when i get the leisure time, happy tuning!

hey welcome welcome, you'll love GTPlanet take my word for it, its the best hands down for open-minded GT series discussions as well as other racing titles, your off to a good start nice intro, i'm heading to you YouTube when i get the leisure time, happy tuning!

thanks again! i WILL enjoy this site and forum :)

thanks alot MadMax86, but my time attacks are nothing compared to yours :D

It's not the point about who's fastest at them, (only a little) but
overall the idea is to get some data consisting user times/records on the licences.

Every entry is very mutch appriciated.

:cheers:

MadMax

Back