Saying goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supafly_001

(Banned)
Canada
Nova Scotia
PM me
Hello everyone, as some of you may know I am Andrew91133 on PSN. I just wanted to say it has been fun running everyone and I had a blast tuning with, meeting, and learning from you guys, much respect!:cheers:👍. Now as to why I am saying goodbye to the drag community:( :nervous: My account has been banned and also my PS3 got an IP ban, I don't know how or why this happened but it did. :banghead::yuck::indiff::(

Hello everyone, as some of you may know I am Andrew91133 on PSN. I just wanted to say it has been fun running everyone and I had a blast tuning with, meeting, and learning from you guys, much respect!:cheers:👍. Now as to why I am saying goodbye to the drag community:( :nervous: My account has been banned and also my PS3 got an IP ban, I don't know how or why this happened but it did. :banghead::yuck::indiff::(

Damn bro sorry to here this. It has been great running you in the past. A lot of great tuning battles and runs. Hopefully you can maybe make a return take care homie!

Damn, that sucks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back