scaffie78 GTS liveries. Update June 25th. 200+ liveries on display

  • Thread starter Thread starter p78
  • 18 comments
  • 5,950 views

p78

Messages
2,163
Belgium
Malinas
Messages
scaffie78
Recently i saw a dude showing off his liveries like this. So after telling him i was gonna steal his idea...

I started showing off my liveries, 1 a day. Some are replicas's, some are inspired by, some are mine.

Many thanks to all decall creators and everybody who helped making my own svg, you know who you are.

5116682997471379476_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very cool! Do you need 3 copies of the same car model to make photos like this? Or can you do this with a single car?
 
@AZpocalypse you can do both. I do this with one car. Take pic. Save. load pic, replace car, take pic, rinse and repeat


5116094755998041628_0.jpg


4828444922524729876_0.jpg


5846248533445871124_0.jpg


5116099146058564116_0.jpg


6133933551897313812_0.jpg


5845742758700023820_0.jpg


6124987933880517644_0.jpg


6125537689629360132_0.jpg


5845774655274615812_0.jpg


5845747158891890188_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
p78
Yes, the Altimaniac! It was one of my project liveries for when I got my PS4 back, but you beat me to it! :lol:

I liked it for its simplicity, and I think it is very well represented in the Mazda. :cheers:
 
I came across someone else in gr3 mazda too in a lobby haha
 
7277891764850033180_0.jpg


6999235946490103316_0.jpg


6998682884152231452_0.jpg


7431022958807646740_0.jpg
8286720074161620508_0.jpg


8215147375005533196_0.jpg


7071227572564001796_0.jpg
8503367858167742468_0.jpg


6926563719191233540_0.jpg


8511830788028792836_0.jpg


7359454641524834820_0.jpg

Looks better on the Gr. 2 don't you agree?

8358685310819795468_0.jpg


7205777000418510348_0.jpg


6926549425407918604_0.jpg


7062207181450412052_0.jpg
 
Back