Scaff's Efforts - 2002 Turbo, Kart and a Jag at Le Mans

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 16 comments
  • 4,575 views

Scaff

Moderator
Messages
30,046
United Kingdom
He/Him
Messages
ScaffUK
First two very quick goes on Photomode

Kart time





Toyota FT-86 Concept
I love this car

​


Regards

Scaff
 
Last edited:
Not bad, will you be adding more soon? Look forward to them:) I've just updated mine, probably too many pictures already lol.
 
As and when I get the time, but with work, family, writing the GT5 tuning guides, etc, etc, the updates will be as and when I can make them.


Scaff
 
I can Fly
​


Scaff
 
^ Very nice, indeed. 👍
 
Thanks guys


Scaff
 
My veyron flew from flipping it over, glad to see someone else can fly lol:)
 
Ferrari California

​


Scaff
 
Ferrari California Pt. 2


​


Scaff
 
Toyota FT-86 Sport Concept





​


Scaff
 
BMW 2002 Turbo



Kart



Jaguar at Le Mans



Uploaded with ImageShack.us​


Scaff
 
I love the second shot.
 
I love the second shot.

Thanks 👍

One of my better Kart shots and from a great race as well. Final round on the Karts at Autumn Ring Mini, one of the most enjoyable races I've had yet with GT5.


Scaff
 
Well its been a while.

Suzuki Cappuccino





 
Great sense of speed on the second one and original angle and composition in the last :)
 
Back