Scammed... so still looking for S.Vettel X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter coolguy_-
  • 16 comments
  • 934 views
Not to sound rude but do you not backup prior to trading.
 
My S. Vettel has over 50k Miles, do you still want it?
 
What do you mean exactly?


Back up your save to a usb stick prior to sending a car, exit game, restore backup...... it's like the car never left 💡
 
What do you mean exactly?

Copy your save to an external drive before you send in case you get screwed over. That way you can just copy it back over from your external drive and still have your car if you get the shaft.

Boshuter we posted that at same time :lol:
 
So when you trade, you actually give the car away, and not even keep a copy for yourself!? Wow, that's like.....legit or something.
 
i can traxe for the Xj13 jag?
 
I'll trade my S.Vettel right now for your Ford Falcon XR8.

PSN is Skyline_77
 
Do you still have this Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '97

I'll send you an F2007 0mi. for it.
 
Sorry to hear that you got scammed matey, Ive been scammed 4 times this week and quite frankly I'm getting fed up with it lol so now i always back it up to usb. Might take 3mins to do but in the end you will have the car still and since that was a F2007 that sucks bro, i can get you one in a couple of days if you like :)
 
get to B spec lvl 35 and get it yourself LOL
 
if you want to wait util the trade resets, ill give you one for free?
 
I don't do that copy/backup thing either, since too many are doing it, I get ripoff trades already.
 
What i do is to backup my game before i make a trade. If the trade goes through successfully, then I delete the backup. But if I did get ripped off, i'm in a position to recover the car I would otherwise have lost.
 
Back