Scapes Car Duplication Glitch

India
India
AfraidRacer
AfraidRacer17
I've noticed that there is a glitch that lets you use the same car more than once in a photo. If you save the photo and click 'Open Scapes' in My Library, it lets you use the same car. Just wanted to share this as it could be useful in showcasing multiple liveries on the same car if you don't want to buy another one, or if it's a unicorn car like the Ford Mark IV.

Thanks! That's a really handy tip! The only thing stopping me deleting the dupes I have was the potential for "interesting" Scapes shots.... I will try this method and then start a bit of housekeeping!

I think he means you don't need dupes. Just multiple liveries for the same car.

Take a pic of a 20m dollar car. Save pic. Load different livery. Load saved pic. add car with different livery.

Two 20 million cars in the same shot.

This isn't a glitch, it's a feature. In the livery editor competitions we are using this "glitch" for more than a year now. We have standardised scenes which we are able to reproduce with any car/livery was often we like. The constellations do not change – but car and livery will. You also are able to shoot in one scene the same car twice (front and rear angle view e. g.)

This isn't a glitch, it's a feature. In the livery editor competitions we are using this "glitch" for more than a year now. We have standardised scenes which we are able to reproduce with any car/livery was often we like. The constellations do not change – but car and livery will. You also are able to shoot in one scene the same car twice (front and rear angle view e. g.)
Yeah, I thought you LEC guys might be using it, but just wanted to make it known for others too. I thought it was a glitch since PD doesn’t let you do it normally.

Back