ScatmanMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistral1
  • 10 comments
  • 781 views
Messages
156
Is here anybody who like the Scatman, his songs, his scatting?
 
Skibidydobabababapbabpabadebadadibidoodo. I'm the Scatman!
 
I've got that ^ song. It's good. That's about it.
 
Scatman..... That annoys me.. I get a headache from scat man. :ouch: (and snorting frappuchinos)
 
Silverzone
I get a headache from scat man. :ouch: (and snorting frappuchinos)

That's not how you drink them.
 
I know, I started to drink them right, then someone dared me to, and I always wondered how they would taste through my nose
 
Scatman Carrothers? He's pretty cool. I have to go with Cab Calloway, though.
 
It's Scatman John isn't it? ... still, my knowledge of scatting is very limited... I did try to find out a bit more about it on the web, but that only lead to a whole world of trouble :yuck: It's very popular in Japan apparently :sly: (... must be all those karaoke bars, eh? ;) )
 
yes Scatman John (his real name is John Larkin I think)
 
Don't look for scatting in google...




... just a little hint.




.... and about Scatman John, that was crap (pun intended) from the 90's.
 
Back