SCEA Confirms Gran Turismo 4 At E3!!

:eek: Can't wait for some screens! GT4 >>>>> ALL

http://www.gamers.com/news/1358553

By: D. F. Smith April 23, 2003 6:56 PM PDT

Confirming widely-believed earlier reports, Sony Computer Entertainment America today announced plans to debut Gran Turismo 4 at a special exhibition just before the Electronic Entertainment Expo next month. Polyphony Digital director Kazunori Yamauchi will officially unveil the game on May 14, the first day of the show, and the game will be playable at that event.
Gran Turismo 4 is powered by an entirely new gameplay engine and artificial intelligence system for the most realistic racing experience possible. SCEA promises more cars, courses, and racing modes than its predecessor, as well as online gameplay via the PS2 Network Adaptor.

With all that on tap, it's no wonder we can't wait to try this one out. Look forward to hands-on impressions when we get to play the game at the show.

I though that GT4 would be there. now i'm just hoping for MGS3 or the "remake" of either MG or MGS for the Gamecube to be there.

"Polyphony Digital director Kazunori Yamauchi will officially unveil the game on May 14, the first day of the show, and the game will be playable at that event."

That says enough for now, doesn't it?

Originally posted by E3's website
Is the show open to the public?
No, E3 is not open to the public. E3 is a trade event and only professionals from the industry will be allowed to attend. Individuals who are not able to document their direct, professional affiliation to the interactive entertainment industry are not qualified to attend E3.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Check it out for yourself: http://www.e3expo.com/show_highlights/main_faq.cfm

Klos I see this:

Content-type: text/html Page-Completion-Status: Normal Page-Completion-Status: Normal Set-Cookie: CFID=48998; expires=Sun, 27-Sep-2037 00:00:00 GMT; path=/; Set-Cookie: CFTOKEN=53764548; expires=Sun, 27-Sep-2037 00:00:00 GMT; path=/;

And this:

Please note: E3 is a trade event. No one under 18 will be admitted (including infants). This policy is strictly enforced.

Damn, your right............

Back