Scheduled Maintenance?

Messages
427
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
GTP_MustangGT
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone's game says that the network is offline. I got a message saying it was offline, but don't see anything on any site or Gran Turismo 5 saying scheduled maintenance.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
 
While on GT Life sign in and out really quickly and it should work, if not change some router settings.
 
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone's game says that the network is offline. I got a message saying it was offline, but don't see anything on any site or Gran Turismo 5 saying scheduled maintenance.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Been having this for a couple of days now - I've been signed in to PSN, yet when I get into GTLife sometimes (7/10 times I'd say) it says that it cannot connect to the server. I have to exit GTLife and then go back in again, and that usually works.
 
Back