Schick Special Offers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nissan_Z32_90
  • 4 comments
  • 618 views
Messages
227
Messages
Nissan_Z32_90
I just recieved an e-mail saying that Schick razors in the specially marked package yields special DLC...anyone know of this? Or what you get? My local wal-mart didn't have those :(
 
It's an exclusive GT5 Dynamic Theme that I would really like...I think it is only available in NA...Curse me for leaving that continent....
 
Ok, dynamic theme (PS3 and PSP), free movie rental, and GT5 racing suit for PS home. Not worth it to me...opinions?
 
My Wal-Mart had them, and I bought two packs a while ago. The dynamic theme is really cool, and the PS Home suit is nice as well. Personally, I think it was worth the money.
 
Got it today. I like the Theme but maybe I was hoping for more when I purchased the razors. $6+
 
Back