Schwarzwald League B glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 14 comments
  • 874 views
Messages
5,716
did this series this morning and found a major glitch :D

this has probably been mentioned before but here i go....

didnt have much time this morn so i grabbed my ruf btr and headed over to do this series. I noticed that it started with the ring and considering i hate that track (its a length thing) i went srtaight to the second race...
of course given the car i was driving i won easy with something like 25 a-spec points. I collected the money and went to go to the next race...

loading screen pops up.... still loading....

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE WON THE JAG RACE CAR (or whatever car it was)

I only did the one race. WTF?
LOL
 
ving
did this series this morning and found a major glitch :D

this has probably been mentioned before but here i go....

didnt have much time this morn so i grabbed my ruf btr and headed over to do this series. I noticed that it started with the ring and considering i hate that track (its a length thing) i went srtaight to the second race...
of course given the car i was driving i won easy with something like 25 a-spec points. I collected the money and went to go to the next race...

loading screen pops up.... still loading....

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE WON THE JAG RACE CAR (or whatever car it was)

I only did the one race. WTF?
LOL

You did 25% of the game. that's the prize car for 25% completion.
 
You hit one of the prize cars for a certain completion ratio...?
 
No... because that race put you over 50% of the game, and you get a Jag XJR-9 race car for it.
 
ahh! i see :)
thanx for clearing it all up :D
so its 50% hey :)
 
Raghavan
No... because that race put you over 50% of the game, and you get a Jag XJR-9 race car for it.
Oh yeah! The Audi was 25%. Whoops.
 
thnx dood... its amazing i hae gotten this far considering how little i get to play :)
 
ving
thnx dood... its amazing i hae gotten this far considering how little i get to play :)

Especially in that shoddily-built Fiat Coupe :lol:

j/k :)
 
I use pal. Do we get no car for that??? do i have to buy it? Do we miss out on whateverit is? WTF????
 
the prizes are almost the same only the pal
has more cars to buy
 
You get the same car for that, according to this.

ving: Looks like a Lotus Omega in his avatar there. Turbos are cool, and I5s are very cool, but FWD and Chris Bangle are not, I have to give the betterness to the Omega here. :D
 
Emohawk
You get the same car for that, according to this.

ving: Looks like a Lotus Omega in his avatar there. Turbos are cool, and I5s are very cool, but FWD and Chris Bangle are not, I have to give the betterness to the Omega here. :D

It's a Lotus Carlton...

(and unlike Fiats, these cars still survive after a few years :p )

j/k again :scared:
 
Back