Schwimmwagen or Ferrari 430 for seasonal - for Chromes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Batfink
  • 6 comments
  • 525 views
Messages
89
Wanted both the Ferrari 430 and Schwimwagen for seasonal events...

Cant send any cars at moment, am fully booked too, but can send Paints..

Plenty of Chromes Available and Mattes (incl. Yellow, White, Silver, Gray, Dark Gray, Light Red, Dark Red, & Light Green)

Will send 5 paints, any mix of colours above (only have 1 yellow & 1 white left though! The rest have 5 of each colour)
 
Have the scuderia (i guess you mean that) it's tuned (i easily won the seasonal event with it).

Can send it on the 2nd feb.

Would like an assortment of chromes (5).
 
I have a fully tuned Schwimwagen mate (incl customized gearbox), would you be willing to trade it for 5 chromes? If you add me on PSN (LordSeifer), I can send the wagen in 8 hours when i wake up :)
 
Last edited:
Have the scuderia (i guess you mean that) it's tuned (i easily won the seasonal event with it).

Can send it on the 2nd feb.

Would like an assortment of chromes (5).

Yeah that sounds good - There's only 1 sort of chrome though - Silver-Chrome, unless there's more out there I haven't seen on here before.
I'll PM you tomorrow night before the reset for 2nd Feb
 
I have a fully tuned Schwimwagen mate (incl customized gearbox), would you be willing to trade it for 5 chromes? If you add me on PSN (LordSeifer), I can send the wagen in 8 hours when i wake up :)

Hey - Yeah thats no problem - Thanks for the trade - I'll add you and send the 5 chromes hopefully but I head off to work in the morning!
 
No worries mate, just add me when you're ready and ill send you the car :)
 
Back