Scion Rally Championships

  • Thread starter Thread starter kyleseyz
  • 1 comments
  • 468 views
Messages
1
so I searched but no one had any info on these contests being held at Hot Import Nights carshows, so I decided to let everyone know the deal!

They set up GT force pro wheels with some dinky ebay racing seats and you go head to head on Grand Valley east in a Toyota IST, or Scion xA.

The idea is of course to attain the best total time.

I was the contender for the national champion until I was dethroned today >_<, but I still dominated the seattle regional...

prizes for regional winners are:
Delphi Myfi Radio
Pioneer audio package
certificate for Yoko tyres (it's apparently are enough for some stinky paradas... i wish they were for ao48s...)
a trip to SEMA in november
free tickets to any 2006 HIN show
a Scion jersey or jacket or something...

national winner:
A weekend at Jim Russell in Sonoma, driving Formula Fords around their track in a program that shares fanous graduates Jacques and Giles Villeneuve, and Jenson Button!

the best time right now is a 3:15 something, mine was a 3:17, the next closest was a 20 or something, it's a real shame though, the cars are automatic and they have traction control on...
 
Back