Scooter's UCD! ALL CARS IN MINT CONDITION! New Arrivals! Mugen, Blitz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scooter8299
  • 18 comments
  • 1,384 views

Scooter8299

(Banned)
Messages
381
New Zealand
NZ
Messages
Scooter8299
So, I have a selection of Standard cars that have never been driven, and have been completely re-built. Here they are...

Audi quattro '82 in Gobi Metallic, 0.0km's. Mint.

Plymouth Superbird '70 in Scorch Red, 7,714.0km's (brought from OCD). Mint.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 in Tuxedo Black, 37,086.0km's (Brought from UCD). Mint.

Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 Base '00 in White, 1.984.0km's (Brought from UCD). Mint.

JUST IN!:

Blitz ER34 D1 Spec '04 in --, 2,588.0km's (Brought from UCD). Mint.

Mugen S2000 '00 in --, 42.0km's(Brought from UCD). Mint.

Please read below:

Notes: Don't PM Me. If you want the car, and have set up a good trade with me, your name will appear beside that car. Do not try to trade for that car IF someone else's name is there. DON'T SCAM ME OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED.
The last one should be obvious. :scared:
 
Last edited:
Bit off topic just seen where your from Home of one of my heros Burt Munro. Good luck with your trades.
 
New Arrivals! Check first post.
 
If no-one offers today, I'm cancelling all of this.
 
I'm interested in the Audi Quattro what are you after?
 
what do you want for the Blitz 34?
 
Check my sig
 
I sold that about 3 days ago :(
 
blitz er34,mugen s2k,audi quattro for something(s) outta my garage?
 
I'll trade the NSX for it?
 
I'll trade you a Takata Dome NSX 03 (0 miles) for the Mines skyline
 
Back