- 1
- V12_STEFANO
Sorry in advance for my bad english.
I think there are two important elements missing in GT5 to make it complete and, above all, longevity. Covers Online scoreboards and the ability to save setups in a separate folder.
In a game of competition can not compete only against themselves or in online races, because after a few days ago to leave this boring game.
You can not do in a few minutes each time a new setup the car because every car and every track needs a dedicated setup.
I hope to be included very soon a new patch to add these important elements.
Thanks
V12_STEFANO
I think there are two important elements missing in GT5 to make it complete and, above all, longevity. Covers Online scoreboards and the ability to save setups in a separate folder.
In a game of competition can not compete only against themselves or in online races, because after a few days ago to leave this boring game.
You can not do in a few minutes each time a new setup the car because every car and every track needs a dedicated setup.
I hope to be included very soon a new patch to add these important elements.
Thanks
V12_STEFANO