Screen freezing while online

  • Thread starter Thread starter DK
  • 4 comments
  • 522 views

DK

No-one's having an A1 day
Premium
Messages
14,297
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
driftking18594
Messages
CiaranGTR94
Has this happened to you? You're racing online, and one of the following happens:
  • You are not informed about how far ahead/behind you are
  • The screen does not show the positions once you finish the race
  • You do not get the "[UserName] has crossed the line in 1st place. 1 lap remaining." notification

Have you previously suffered from this problem, and have you found any way to correct it yet?
 
You should install the new firmware in PS3 and update GT5.

If you have a playlist in GT5, disable it. Then add the playlist again, if possible, with 10- songs.

That's what i know can fix all the glitches in GT5. Hope i can help you Driftking18594.
 
Hmm, many people having all kind of various issues, even though they have updated the game. These things happens from time to time, some times more often. Lately i encounter the problem with invisible cars in online rooms, i then have to re enter the server and clear the cache. My internet connection/settings are optimized....
 
My problem is freezing when I'm going through car selection and/or when I've just got out of the garage or settings screens and it freezes in the lobby!! I can still talk and listen on my mic, but the screen itself is stuck like superglue!
 
You should install the new firmware in PS3 and update GT5.

If you have a playlist in GT5, disable it. Then add the playlist again, if possible, with 10- songs.

That's what i know can fix all the glitches in GT5. Hope i can help you Driftking18594.

Thanks, I followed your advice and I can safely say that (for now) GT5 doesn't freeze for me.
 
Back