Screen Jerking / Lag Offline??

• Thread starter DeeEmmSee
  • 6 comments
Hello again, I have started to notice that the game seems to jerk or lag when there is a lot of cars trying to get through the same corner, mainly at the start of each race, it tends to be on the high speed straight sections from Suzuka Circuit and Fuji Speedway 2005 gt, when all the cars ( including mine ) start the heavy braking it seems to slow the game down quite noticeably, is anyone else noticing this or is my ps3 dying already?, Im playing in 1080p if that matters.

Yes, the same happens to me, but as you said, only when there are a lot of cars together

Last edited:
I play in 720P and it happens to me as well, always gotten on my nerves just a little as it takes away from the replay experience.

it happens, but not at a great dergee. The framerate is still manageable at around 30-35fps when "jittering".

thats ok then, I thought for a second my ps3 was dying, ive also noticed some odd looking shadows in the car, the lines of them seem to be jagged - sort of like triangle pointed - weird

that's normal. When having such great graphics, it's going to be a suprise when you get jaggy shadows - but it's normal and you get used to it.

Back