Screen shots - how to?

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 6 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
I've searched "screenshot" and found plenty of posts but not how to do one..... :dunce:

I just won a Gr.2 race (yay!) and wanted to just save the lap times final screen for reference since it doesn't update the track records over at time trial.
So I pressed the PS "share" button but that's what it wants to do.... share it online. However, below that is a "save screenshot" choice, and you press triangle, which I did and it said "saved to Capture Gallery".

Can anyone tell me where this gallery is?? It's not in GTS Library (as far as I can tell)

Is there a straightforward method that I've missed in the manual??

I've searched "screenshot" and found plenty of posts but not how to do one..... :dunce:

I just won a Gr.2 race (yay!) and wanted to just save the lap times final screen for reference since it doesn't update the track records over at time trial.
So I pressed the PS "share" button but that's what it wants to do.... share it online. However, below that is a "save screenshot" choice, and you press triangle, which I did and it said "saved to Capture Gallery".

Can anyone tell me where this gallery is?? It's not in GTS Library (as far as I can tell)

Is there a straightforward method that I've missed in the manual??
It's not in the game, it's here :):

410451iD7E2ED9C85B12AD8.jpg

Kinda related but is there a way of saving other people's photos on GT Sport or is the screenshot method the only way?

It's not in the game, it's here :):

View attachment 798095

Thanks FPV but I don't have that on my PS4 for some reason.... so I downloaded the PS4 Media Player, which is used for music, videos and photos, but there's nothing in it called Capture Gallery. If the shot I took before was supposed to go to photos in Media Player then it's now lost...... oh well.
Surprised I didn't get a save warning.

Screenshots can also be uploaded to a USB stick also. Gifs can also be done as well by recording 10 second segment of video via sharefactory. Can also use PS messages to send screenshots to the PS app.

Also check out gran-turismo.com where anything 'shared' can be found.

Thanks guys.
Weird, the Capture Gallery wasn't found in storage (only a breakdown of what saved, how much free). Found at the extreme right end of top menu something called "library", went in and it's a catalogue of all games downloaded (and other stuff).... Capture Gallery was there, so I started it and it came up in the menu, just as FPV's post. Went in and found the screenshot plus a pile of others.... no idea how or why I took them!
Thanks all, really helpful

Back